Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

And the winner is....

.... puh, girls, that was difficult!

There is one double entry, so I had to count over and over... At all, I got 84 entries (wow!) and I would like to thank every single person behind the entry for the kind words you all left.
If anybody is asking him- or herself, why to give anything away - all I can say is: All these nice entries I got - that so overwhelming!

So, entry number 15 and number 16 count as one, and so the winner, chosen by Mr. Random is number:


And if i did count right (I did it over an over again), the winner is:


Laura with Kate (love that name!)

Congratulations, Laura!

As for the rest of you all: If anybody of you wants to order an elephant at my etsy-shop, I give you a 25% discount. Just enter "giveaway" as Code, and you get the discount (valid until February 29 next year).

I wish you all a merry christmas, and thank again for participating,
Tina






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen