Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

I spy swap

I participated in a charm swap - An I spy charm swap.
Last week, I received my bundle, and I tried to figure out how to arrange them...


arranged in color groups
(I like that, but too much whites, not enough reds)



rather random - but arranging them in 6 x 8 rows doesn't work. Obviously.



 

4 x 9 rows. Running from pale to dark . To narrow, no?


Tried to rearrange after colors - whites, darks, blues, teal, reds, yellows, whites. 
Okay, cheated a bit.




Think I like this best so far. What do you think? Any ideas?


THANKS everybody for the great fabrics. I can't wait to start sewing my I spy quilt!
Hope I find the time soon.

And THANKS to Lorelei from the midnight maker  for all the work she has done to make this swap possible. I owe you :-)

Kommentare:

  1. I like the last one. Thanks for adding your fabric too! I loved this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! :) I went through my fabric today too! I like the random one best, but after looking at the last picture, I do like it too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I did two swaps so I'm playing with extras trying to figure out how they all go together. I think I like random best.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am a fan of the last picture the best! I am trying to decide also how to put them together with the others I have collected. Mine will be for my nephews.
    ~Carolyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I know you probably realized this, but 7x8 works, what you had was 6x9. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen